Enactment Date: Jun.8th, 2019
Last Updated Date: May 15th, 2020
Food Allergy Association of Japan Personal Information Retention Policy
Food Allergy Association of Japan recognizes the importance of personal information and strives to carry out complete control over acquisition of personal information, proper use and thorough management of such information while adhering to laws and regulations.
Handling of Personal Information
Food Allergy Association of Japan will acquire personal information by fair and lawful means.
Using Personal Information
1) Food Allergy Association of Japan will only use personal information to the extent necessary to execute our businesses, which will be within the scope of the purpose of use expressed when acquiring the personal information.
2) If Food Allergy Association of Japan uses personal information, it will carry out proper use, management and supervision.
3) Food Allergy Association of Japan may provide personal information to its contractors within the scope of proper purpose of use. Food Allergy Association of Japan will require the contractors to strictly manage personal information.
Regarding Disclosure to Third Parties
Except where provided under laws and regulations etc., Food Allergy Association of Japan will not provide or disclose personal information to any third party, without the consent of the owner. Further, cases of joint use or the provision of personal information for consignment purposes do not fall under the category of Disclosure to Third Parties.
Management of Personal Information
1) Food Allergy Association of Japan will maintain accuracy of the personal information and safely manage it.
2) Food Allergy Association of Japan will not allow divulgation of personal information through unnecessary taking out from Food Allergy Association of Japan and by sending it outside of Food Allergy Association of Japan.
3) Food Allergy Association of Japan will implement training on protection and appropriate management of personal information to our officers and staffs. Food Allergy Association of Japan will thoroughly carry out proper handling of personal information in our daily businesses.
Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use and Deletion of Retained Personal Data
When Food Allergy Association of Japan receives a request from customers of disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of the customer’s retained personal data which Food Allergy Association of Japan hold, Food Allergy Association of Japan will handle such request to the extent reasonable range under the prescribed procedure, upon confirming that the request was made by the principal person of such personal data.
1) In order to display the most appropriate advertisements on the websites of other companies based on customer interests and use conditions of websites run by Food Allergy Association of Japan (hereafter "Sites")
2) For the distribution of publicity and advertisements concerning goods and services handled by Food Allergy Association of Japan
3) In order to display customer-oriented content on Sites
4) In order to collect information on Site traffic and user numbers
5) In order to improve Food Allergy Association of Japan services
Further, Food Allergy Association of Japan may maintain, and reference cookies collected from 3rd parties who have been entrusted with advertisement distribution and/or website operation.
* Cookies are a mechanism which saves user history sent and received between browser and server as well as inputted data, etc., as files on the user's computer when accessing a web page. Upon the next access of the same page, by using cookie information, web page operators are able to tailor what each respective user sees.
If users have allowed cookie transmission in their browser settings, websites are able to acquire user cookies from their browser. If users have allowed cookie transmission in their browser settings, Food Allergy Association of Japan may link activity history acquired from collected cookies to personal information.
Depending on the browser used, cookies can be disabled in settings, but please be advised that this may result in inability to access services that require authentication etc. or restrictions on the use of various internet services.
Regarding Recording of Access History
In order to maintain websites and improve service, Sites record user access histories. The access history includes information such as the user's domain and IP address, browser and OS, access date and time, viewed pages, etc.
Regarding the Contents of this Page
The information listed on this page is applicable from the date of posting. The contents of this page are subject to change. In the event of modifications, in order to clarify the changes, the most recent change date at the top of this page will be modified and the changes listed will take effect on the date of posting. In order to be aware of the most recent information, please periodically check the page contents.